We at The Srijan School want to be instrumental in transforming learning disabilities of the students into abilities and nurture the inherent potential of each individual. Our proactive team of enthusiastic special educators recognizes the differences and difficulties of children, and provides them with specialized inputs so that we can close the gap between their potential and performance. Also, through the counselling sessions, students are able to share their thoughts and feelings fearlessly, and move towards the set behavioural targets for better adjustment and performance.
The learning centre at Srijan supports and welcomes working with:
- all kinds of disabilities including autism, cerebral palsy, ADHD, mild mental retardation and impairment.
- early detection of emotional and learning, mental, physical difficulties.
- individual and group sessions with students and parents.
- parents through counselling sessions and parents training workshops.
- parents of special needs children to provide support and guidance.
- teachers through various training modules.
- mainstream teachers to help them strategize for adjustment of special needs children.
- scribes to help children with special needs, and CBSE norms to provide exemptions